Saturday 31 October 2009

Slightly askew Hallowe'en special

Due to an oversight in changing dates on my blog (if you want something done right, do it yourself as my mother always says - men d'oh) continuity has gone askew and my intended own blog Hallowe'en special has been relegated to the 27th October. My OCD is now screeching in true banshee style and I find myself having to request that you please use these links in a vain attempt to keep the order correct. 

Funnily enough my stars for today warned me that: "You are easy to get riled up even on quiet days, but your temper is legendary on days like today! It's a good time for you to get some time for yourself, if only to calm done between flare-ups." Hmmm, is that after I go on a Freddy Kruger style killing spree?


Five senses of the Moor at Midnight
Monsters Abound

Anyway, Happy Hallowe'en

No comments: